Pan fry until crispy and add to wraps
- Certified vegan
- High in protein & calcium
- Made from sustainable soya
- Non-GM ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Made on a nut-free site
- Packaging sleeve and tray are 100% recyclable
The organic soya beans used in our Tofu range are certified by the Proterra Foundation standard for social responsibility and environmental sustainability and are sourced from Italy. Therefore, you can rest assured that the soya in Cauldron Organic Tofu supports zero deforestation practices and is GMO-free.
How To Cook
Ready to eat straight from the pack or try hot.
Remove all packaging.
Hob: 5 Minutes
Preheat 1 tbsp of oil. Fry over a medium heat, turning frequently.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check all product is piping hot before serving.
To Cook in the Air Fryer (Minimum Capacity 3.8 litres) from Chilled:
Total Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Preheat air fryer to 180°C for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
- Remove all packaging.
- Place product in basket, spread evenly in a single layer and place in air fryer.
- Cook for 8 minutes, turn halfway.
- Allow to stand for 1 minute
- Check food is piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled.
All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Keep refrigerated and use by date on front of pack. Not suitable for home freezing. Once opened must be eaten within 24 hours