Try pan-frying, baking or chargrilling your tofu to achieve different tastes and textures. You can glaze, coat or dust your tofu to add an extra layer of flavour, or blitz to form the base of a delicious dessert smoothie.
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
- HIGH IN PROTEIN
- HIGH IN CALCIUM
- NON-GM INGREDIENTS
- GLUTEN FREE
- MADE ON A NUT-FREE SITE
- MADE FROM SUSTAINABLE SOYA BEANS
The organic soya beans used in our Tofu range are certified by the Proterra Foundation standard for social responsibility and environmental sustainability and are sourced from Italy. Therefore, you can rest assured that the soya in Cauldron Organic Tofu supports zero deforestation practices and is GMO-free.
How to Cook
Simply drain, chop and cook – no need to press.
Hob: 6 minutes. Preheat 1 tbsp oil. Fry over a medium heat, turning frequently.
To Cook in the Air Fryer (Minimum Capacity 3.8 litres) from Chilled:
Total Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Preheat air fryer to 180°C for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
- Remove all packaging.
- Pat dry and chop.
- Place product in basket, spread evenly in a single layer and place in air fryer.
- Cook for 12 minutes, turn halfway.
- Allow to stand for 1 minute
- Check food is piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled.
All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Keep refrigerated and eat by the date shown. Not suitable for home freezing.